tosca-interop-demo message

Subject: RE: [tosca-interop-demo] TOSCA interop event logistics

Hello Thomas and all
I will arrive Monday evening and leave on Wednesday after the event ends so I can assist on Wednesday as well.

Regards
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: tosca-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Spatzier
Sent: Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2013 09:28
To: tosca-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi all,

I realized (actually was pointed to by some people) that we agreed some time back to only cover Tuesday at the EuroCloud event. I guess that information got lost in my mind due to mail flood / flood of information after my vacation. So please forgive any confusion I might have caused.

Anyway, Jane is checking if we could have the demo room also for Wednesday and if that is the case we could also be present on Wednesday as another optional day if there is enough interest. And of course, we would only do this if this is ok for every participating company, depending on your travel plans etc.

I will send out another note later today as soon as I have information from Jane regarding the room.

Sorry again for the confusion.

Regards,
Thomas

Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure CTO Office - Cloud Orchestration, Cloud Standards SWG Master Inventor IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH, C397, Schoenaicher Str. 220,
D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com | +49-7031-16-1219

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294
----- Forwarded by Thomas Spatzier/Germany/IBM on 10.10.2013 09:22 -----