tosca-interop message

Subject: Re: [tosca-interop] Uploaded initial sample ServiceTemplate for SugarCRM

Thomas-

Thanks a lot for creating this, including the PPT. One thing I notice is that the Capability/Requirement type attribute (if I understand it correctly) won't be enough to actually identify a node type. We ran into this with OpenShift. For instance, the topology could have two Apaches, both providing a "ns1:WebAppContainerCapability" type Capability, let's say one for a PHP app workload, the other to run a static web server. It is important for the application workload node type to specify a specific requirement on the Apache hosting mod_php.

I can't tell off-hand whether our current Capability/Requirement definition allows for that kind of addressing (wd11 seems to suggest it doesn't).

-Tobias