tosca-interop message

Subject: SugarCRM Sample Template

I have two questions about the sample.

First, why do the properties elements re-declare the same namespaces declared above as attributes of the ServiceTemplate element?  This doesn’t match the examples in WD11.  An example is line 31 declares “ns2” which is declared above on line 6.

Second, at line 560 and following a namespace “sugar” is used for artifact references.  I don’t see this declared anywhere.  Am I just missing it?