tosca-interop message

Subject: Antwort: [tosca-interop] SugarCRM Sample Template

Hi Tad,

sorry for the delayed response. I am traveling this week and have limited mail access.

On your two questions:

(1) The re-declaration of the namespaces for the properties is due to the implementation of JAXB we are using to process TOSCA. This is not really nice, but still valid from an XML perspective. Anyway, there is no need to declare it like this, so we could clean this up.

(2) The sugar prefix is declared for th overall document; its declaration is indented differently, though, so maybe this is why you missed it

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Thomas
Tivoli Service Automation Manager Development, D2705
Schoenaicher Str. 220, D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
Phone: +49-7031-16-1219
Email: thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen