tosca-interop message

Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: Feedback on proposed TOSCA Base Type System

Please reference the slides showing the proposal for a TOSCA Base Type System and provide feedback regarding it prior to next Monday' SC meeting.

Here is the link to the slides:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca-interop/download.php/47190/latest/TOSCA%20Type%20System%20-%2020121015b.pptx

Please note we would like to understand what (base, special, custom) types companies believe are necessary for interop. based upon respective tooling/deployment impls.  It has been suggested that we go forward with a more "pragmatic" set of types and see if a simpler/flatter model specifically to address deployment of the SugarCRM interop. application.  Please note we can agree at the SC to add additional base/inherited types later if necessary for interop if we agree to begin with a reduced set initially.

Thanks,
Matt

PS feel free to post/upload your own slides for reference and link to this discussion