tosca-interop message

Subject: Re: [tosca-interop] wrong event again

Yeah, I just double-checked, if I add the original ICS to Google Calendar, it works just fine. The corporate Red Hat calendar (Zimbra) on the other hand mangles the time zone… Gee.

I'll try to remember that this event is at 8am, no matter what my Calendar says in the future!

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

-Tobias