tosca-interop message

Subject: Re: [tosca-interop] Interop Guide - What is the Appropriate Track For Now?

Hi Paul,

so does that mean that we can still keep the timeline for the "core" TOSCA
spec (i.e. don't have to re-do public review and so on) and just start a
draft of another sibling "spec". If that is possible, then I guess it
sounds like a good solution. Because I tend to agree that the document is
more than just hints and tipps on implementation ...

Regards,
Thomas
Tivoli Service Automation Manager Development, D2705
Schoenaicher Str. 220, D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
Phone: +49-7031-16-1219
Email: thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294