tosca-interop message

Subject: RE: [tosca] Transitioning

Hi,

Tobius, thank you for your substantial contribution to TOSCA. We wish you the best of luck in your new role. You may wish to stay in the TC in order to be on the mailing list, and you are of course most welcome to do so, as your thoughts and insights are always most welcome!

Krishna, welcome to the TC. As you know, you must first join the TC and then after your primary rep approves that action, you must explicitly join the Interop SC and then obtain primary rep approval again. That’s just how OASIS works. :-)

Here’s the main page with the join button for the TC: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tosca

For the TC, our meeting agendas contain handy links to most of the material you might want to reference during our meetings, and also provides good links to help you get up-to-speed. Here’s the last agenda:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=34064

Regards,

Paul

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Tobias Kunze
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 3:14 PM
To: camp@lists.oasis-open.org; tosca-interop@lists.oasis-open.org; tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Krishna Raman; Mark Little
Subject: [tosca] Transitioning

All-

Effective this week, I'll be transitioning into a different role at Red Hat and thus need to end my involvement with OASIS. It has been a pleasure and a great honor to work with you all and I am looking forward to work with you again sometime in the future. Meanwhile, please stay in touch. My LinkedIn is http://www.linkedin.com/in/tkunze/ .

Krishna Raman (on CC) will take over from me and get started this week. Krishna leads OpenShift's Open Source project and has been my lead PaaS Architect at Makara. I am very confident you will find his contributions to be at least as valuable (if not more!) than mine.

All the best,

-Tobias