tosca-interop message

Subject: ACTION: Next Monday: Commit Public Interop. Testing Dates / Participants; Interop (SC Not Convened Today)

Interop. SC Members,

Please note that many people were either on vacation or traveling to customers/conferences this week. Therefore the 2013-04-15 meeting of the Interop. SC was not convened.

However, the following informal topics were discussed:

a) Matt noted the new "Interop" component and that all the Interop. SC's use cases each have their own unique JIRA issue for further development.
b) Interop. SC needs to select a date (preferably in the next 3-4 months) for a public 3 or more company public interop. testing event around our existing SugarCRM use case (CSAR).

Depending on participants and their tooling/runtime capabilities we may agree on variants of the existing SugarCRM and change parts properties/parts of the model when exchanging the CSAR file between companies.

Matt noted this may be a "virtual" test (day/date), but fully open to the public and chronicled (test CSARs, scenarios, results, etc.) all available via OASIS sites.

Richard points out that once we are able to succeed in such a public test it would be desirable for the same companies to repeat the scenarios for press/analysts.  Preferably before YE 2013.

Please come prepared to commit your company to the participation in the aforementioned public test event during next Monday's SC meeting.

Regards,
Matt