tosca-interop message

Subject: RE: [tosca-interop] Groups - Event "TOSCA Interop SC Regular Meeting (weekly)" modified

Here is the telecom & web conference info for the June 24th SC meeting. If there are attendees from other countries who would like local numbers, please let me know; I believe these numbers will serve our regular attendees.

Best,

  --Richard

https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/I806223

Participant passcode:  201 649 5262