tosca-interop message

Subject: Groups - tosca-implement-v1.0-wd01-rev06.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Per the discussion on 7/1, regarding TOSCA-117 I have added section 6 to the guide on requirement and capability matching. I leveraged a slide from Thomas and a few lines of text in previous TOSCA jira issues from Ken Zink. Please add his name to the contributor list if that is normal process.

In TOSCA 117, there was discussion about using Abstract Types with ad HOC requirements and Capabilities, but I have left that out for now. I would be happy to add that if desired.

Please review.
-- Travis Tripp
Document Name: tosca-implement-v1.0-wd01-rev06.docx

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Travis Tripp