tosca-interop message

Subject: some questions about the demo

Hi all

         As Huawei want to show the process of the deployment. It means that the demo will use the CSAR file directly.  So there are some questions need to clarify:

1.       How is the Tosca container connect to the VM instance? Just by ssh, or the other method? If by ssh, what’s the username and password will be used?

2.       Have the Mysql and Apache already integrated in the VM images and only to config them? Or VM images just provide the pure OS, the Mysql and Apache will be installed through Tosca CSAR file? What is the account name and password for the mysql? I still suggest to use the same VM images for the demo. It could reduce many problems.

3.       In the discussion, I remember that there is a import and export process. Is it means that the demo will use the company A ‘s tool to generate the CSAR file and use company B ‘s runtime environment to deploy it with that CSAR file? We worried that the used different CSAR may cause some problems, so we suggest that: The CSAR file generate by the tools should be provide as soon as possible for the other company to test their deploy demo;

Best Regards

Jin Qin

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD. huawei_logo

Huawei Nanjing Base
No 101. Software Street
Nanjing 210012, P.R.China
Tel: +86 25 566 20559