tosca-interop message

Subject: Updating SugarCRM CSAR versioning in current template (plans)

As discussed at the SC call this week, we recognized (thanks to Dale) that the SugarCRM version (package) we reference in the last CSAR file used for interop (i.e. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca-interop/download.php/47264/SugarCRM-20121022.zip) is outdated and no longer available.

Thomas indicated he would have a chance to update the SugarCRM CSAR by the end of next week with all references to SugarCRM package/version updated to latest and at the same time "clean up" some of the scripts (.sh) as well.

Until them (if you want to proceed), I would attempt to "insert" any SugarCRM (open source package version) you have access to and then adjust the few scripts that reference that package by its version.   My approach would be to use the "grep" utility to search for SugarCRM with the old version and changing it reflect the (newer) version of the version you have.

Performing a simple survey of the scripts (.sh) files I do see that these scripts would need to change (and perhaps more):
In any event, once the location/name/version of the SugarCRM package is made, the process of installing and deploying should be transparent regardless of version as long as SugarCRM did not change some basic config option (and break backwards compat.).

Kind regards,
Matt