tosca-interop message

Subject: Groups - TOSCA Interop Participant Form 2013-08-14.pdf uploaded

Submitter's message
This is the actual revised participation form that will be need to be filled out for our Eurocloud interop. (will delete previous draft). I will review the form and payment options and benefits with the SC membership on Monday. If you want to see the notes taken before then please see the updated logistics (Q&A) document I uploaded yesterday afternoon which captures many questions about the form/registration/payment.

The net of it is if you fill out the form and pay by the deadline you do not need to register directly through the web site and will receive special instructions and be added to a list OASIS staff will manage.

Again, we can review and answer all questions on Monday's SC call.

Thanks,
Matt
-- Mr. Matthew Rutkowski
Document Name: TOSCA Interop Participant Form 2013-08-14.pdf

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Matthew Rutkowski