tosca-interop message

Subject: Groups - OASIS TOSCA Interop Demo - Abstract - 2013-08-26 PL.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi TOSCA-Interop-ers,

No doubt this could be tightened up a bit more, but upon taking another look at the paragraph (I showed up late at the SC meeting, I?m afraid), I think it starts with the ?how? ("describe an enterprise application") rather than the why or value. By inverting the paragraph a bit and rephrasing, I think the value-proposition may be much clearer. In that spirit, I've uploaded a revised version for your consideration, if there is interest. - Paul

-- Mr. Paul Lipton
Document Name: OASIS TOSCA Interop Demo - Abstract - 2013-08-26 PL.docx

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Paul Lipton