tosca-interop message

Subject: Re: [tosca-interop] Groups - OASIS TOSCA Interop Demo - Abstract - 2013-08-26 RP3.docx uploaded

It is not the way we usually do business in the SC, but I would be willing to vote on the replacement text over email. Give Paul a chance to look at version RP3, then call a vote of the demo participants and see if nobody objects. We could give Jane an improved version by tomorrow,which does not hold up the promotion too much.

Best,
  --Richard

On Aug 26, 2013, at 12:26 PM, "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutkows@us.ibm.com> wrote:

If we resolve on a new abstract (just the demo. participants need to all agree) we can vote on the update next week at the SC and ask Jane to update at that point.  Do not want promotion to be held up and we did approve the initial version today.

It is just an abstract to draw awareness and attention.  Do no forget that Richard is still working on the larger (~ 500 word) full description to provide Jane shortly which can be infused with more details on value proposition, etc.

Kind regards,
Matt

From:        "Probst, Richard" <richard.probst@sap.com>
To:        "Lipton, Paul C" <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>, "tosca-interop@lists.oasis-open.org" <tosca-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        08/26/2013 01:50 PM
Sent by:        <tosca-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Paul,

Yes, I edited your second upload. You will see the red-lines.

I changed all instances of “This demo” to “The demo” because I believe it reads better, and the context is clear as soon as someone has read the first sentence. But if you really insist, change it back.

Since the SC approved the draft today and Matt immediately sent it to Jane to get it posted ASAP, I think changes should be copied to the SC, so I don’t want to take this offline. We should be able to converge it quickly, before people get sick of the spam.

Best,
  --Richard