tosca-interop message

Subject: List of events to consider for future TOSCA interop demonstrations

Dear TOSCA Interop Team,

At the request of the Subcommittee, we pulled together a few 2014 Interop venue options for the committee to evaluate.  Preliminary details on these venues are noted below.  Please let me know if the group would like to further discuss these options and/or others on a future call.  I would be happy to join that discussion.  Feel free to also send along feedback via email.  Kind regards, Jane

Cloud Connect Santa Clara

March 4-7, 2014

Santa Clara, California

http://www.cloudconnectevent.com/santaclara/

Interop 2014

March 31 - April 4, 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada

http://www.interop.com/

Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit

19 - 20 May 2014
London, United Kingdom

http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/emea/application-development/agenda.jsp

SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG ANNUAL CONFERENCE
June 3-5, 2014

Orlando, Florida
http://www.sapandasug.com/

Strata + Hadoop World

October 15-17, 2014
New York, New York

http://strataconf.com/stratany2013

**They also have a conference in London each year (November timeframe-TBA).

A few events we may want to consider – but are pending final dates & locations:

OpenStack Summit April 2014

Dates & Location TBA (usually April timeframe on the westcoast)

http://www.openstack.org/summit/portland-2013/

ODCA Forecast 2014
Dates & Location TBA (usually June timeframe on the westcoast)

http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/forecast2013

Structure Conference 2014

Dates & Location TBA (usually June timeframe on the westcoast)

http://event.gigaom.com/structure/

Gartner Application, Development & Integration Summit 2014 (in US)
Dates & Location TBA (usually December timeframe in Las Vegas, NV)

http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/applications/

Open Source Conference 2014

Dates & Location TBA (usually December timeframe in Europe)

http://www.opensourceconference.nl/

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events