tosca-interop message

Subject: Forecast 2014 - We're Registered to Participate

Hi Interop Tosca-teers,

Just a quick comeback on an action. I confirmed with Jane that our desire to participate is genuinely registered in the Forecast conference organizers. She says we have no other deliverables for May 2nd, and will work to hook us up for the various tracks/options in the next couple of weeks or so moving forward.

Thanks,

Paul