tosca-interop message

Subject: RE: [tosca-interop] Summary of today's Interop. SC call

Matt, thanks for the excellent notes. Quick clarification on my end. I can continue with logistics, work with OASIS, be a (co-)point of contact at the event, continue to contribute to Karsten's executive outreach group for slides and so on,
etc., but videos are not for me due to total absence of even simple amateur talent . :-)

As discussed we definitely need leaders to step forward, especially for the video and for its storyboard, so those skills are paramount. Thanks to Peter and Jacques for looking into the possibilities for that and more on their end!

Gratefully,
Paul

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

Sent from my mobile "phablet." Please excuse brevity, spelling errors, and the occasional undetected, unintended word substitution.

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.