tosca-interop message

Subject: Pricing for ODCA Forecast

Hi all,

As you may remember, we discussed the price of registration to ODCA and I mentioned that I would look into that as part of my discussions with Jane, etc. I don’t know if there is a SC meeting on Monday (US Memorial Day – Observed), but given the concern about the price after May 31st (and the fact that I can’t attend next Monday), please find the below on pricing.

Briefly, Jane confirmed that the ODCA member price would be available to us at any time, a significant discount. The special code is not yet available, but will be shortly, I believe. There should be no charge for our panelists. They prefer 3 panelists, but 4 would probably be permitted.

FYI, please see the chart and registration URL below.

http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/forecast2014/register (but wait for the special code!)

Attendee Type

Register by May 31

Register after May 31

Members

$99

$199

http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/images/forecast2014/regsiter_ar.png

Non-Members

$299

$499

http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/images/forecast2014/regsiter_ar.png

Lots of additional details the week after next.

Best,

Paul