tosca-interop message

Subject: ODCA Forecast - More Details and Date/Time Question

Hi all,

Some additional details about Forecast, so that you can all start thinking about this. Most important right now, PoC sessions will be held on their main conference days - Tuesday and Wednesday.  It’s up to us, but slots are first come, first served!

The ODCA contact indicated that the session directly after lunch on Wednesday was a good spot to consider (as it didn’t compete with as many other key sessions).  Does anybody think that’s a bad time or object to it for any reason other than slightly sleepy attendees? ;-) It is a little later in the conference, which tends to be a negative. That said; does anybody have an objection to this slot?

On the other hand, we could do Tuesday as either a primary or backup spot, as earlier in the conference attendees are more active and engaged. I have not had time to look at this more deeply.

Other details:

  • The content guidelines for the PoC session are flexible. They want their Proof of Concept work (from the whitepaper) referenced in the session, but didn’t indicate any other restrictions beyond that (we can add that to the resources slide and perhaps reference it elsewhere, one would think). The TC is free to work in their own Proof of Concept session theme (hmmm. Eco-system, as agreed, I would think.). Brief demos are encouraged to be part of the session (a piece of our video?).

  • Sessions are 45 minutes in length, including Q&A.

Best,

Paul