tosca-interop message

Subject: Re: [tosca-interop] ODCA Forecast - More Details and Date/Time Question

Hi Paul,

Did we get any acknowledgment or word back on out day/timeslot request from the OASIS staff or the Forecast organizers?

Kind regards,
Matt

From:        "Lipton, Paul C" <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>
To:        "tosca-interop@lists.oasis-open.org" <tosca-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        05/22/2014 07:03 PM
Sent by:        <tosca-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi all,

Some additional details about Forecast, so that you can all start thinking about this. Most important right now, PoC sessions will be held on their main conference days - Tuesday and Wednesday.  It’s up to us, but slots are first come, first served!

The ODCA contact indicated that the session directly after lunch on Wednesday was a good spot to consider (as it didn’t compete with as many other key sessions).  Does anybody think that’s a bad time or object to it for any reason other than slightly sleepy attendees? ;-) It is a little later in the conference, which tends to be a negative. That said; does anybody have an objection to this slot?

On the other hand, we could do Tuesday as either a primary or backup spot, as earlier in the conference attendees are more active and engaged. I have not had time to look at this more deeply.

Other details:

Best,
Paul