tosca-interop message

Subject: ODCA Forecast Day/Time Locked-In

Hi (interop) TOSCA-teers,

I have received confirmation that we have the Tuesday, 11:20am slot that was our first choice. Also, I am working on an abstract, but am not sure I will have a candidate for your review in time for today’s meeting. If not, I will circulate a document no later than tomorrow for your comments and consideration.

Thanks,

Paul