OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

tosca-interop message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: 2014-08-11 Interop. SC minutes

Minutes from room: tosca-interop
2014-08-11 GMT-08:00
[08:18] Paul Lipton (co-chair) private1: https://www.youtube.com/user/OASISopen
[08:40] Paul Lipton (co-chair) private1: Action: Paul to check with OASIS on handouts and YouTube OASIS channel (including for individual company videos, if possible)
[08:40] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Attendees: Paul, Richard, Karsten, Juergen, Matt, Derek
[08:40] Paul Lipton (co-chair) private1: No sharks, please! :-)
[08:41] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Matt: has the following TODO: draft 1-sentence statements for each company slide, email those to TC and provide companies with statements 1 chance to revise (with similar length)
[08:41] Paul Lipton (co-chair) private1: Action: Paul to write one pager handout
[08:41] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Matt: will also incorporate Karsten's comments on adjusting slides animation/text
[08:43] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Richard: At this Thursday's TC call we need to clearly tell people how our ODCA plans have changed in relation to 5-10 min video inclusion (and use OASIS channel instead if possible). Videos to be reviewed/approved by TC.
[08:43] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Matt: also be clear that we do not need 5-10 sec video clips by the 21st
[08:43] Matt Rutkowski (IBM): adjourned at 10:40am US central time

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]