tosca-interop message

Subject: 2014-09-07 Interop. SC minutes

Minutes for 2014-09-07
Called to order at 10:03 CST
Attendees: Paul, Peter, Juergen, Richard, Yaron, Idan

- Matt reminded everyone ODCA is in 2 weeks and we need to finalize all materials (video, presentation, FAQ) by next week
- Matt asked Paul to confirm presenters are indeed registered via Jane Harnad (OASIS staff).
- Matt reviewed the "presenter" slides for ODCA, noting some adjustments had to be made on each slide to conform to the "widescreen" format.
- Matt created an agenda slide based upon contents.
- Paul suggested we remove "Apache" from slide 11 until Alex directly confirms (in writing) that prject ??Brooklyn?? in Apache will use TOSCA.  All agreed to this removal.
- Richard asked if another company wanted to express support for TOSCA if there would still be time to include in video for ODCA
- Matt indicated that it would be welcome pending Ton's ability to "re-cut" the kiosk video.  Matt will inquire as to availability.
-Richard will pursue in background until such time as the company steps forward and joins TC

Adjourned at 10:31 CST