tosca-interop message

Subject: HP TOSCA for Oasis TOSCA ODCA Forecast 2014 Youtube area uploaded

Hello TOSCA team

I just uploaded the HP video for the Oasis TOSCA youtube channel to the Oasis TC document folder.

Next week I am not in the office or connected to my mail . If there is a question please connect to the colleagues I listed with the uploaded video. But guess we are all set.

Best regards and a great ODCA event with lot´s of success for TOSCA

Peter

cid:image001.jpg@01CA95C4.96498650

Peter Gibbels
Solution Architecture & Partner Integrations
HP Software X-portfolio & Foundation Service
Group
Mobile: +49 151 1475 1380

Homeoffice +49 2409 702425

40880 Ratingen, Berlinerstrasse 111, Germany
peter.gibbels@hp.com

--- Begin Message --- Submitter's message
This is a Video created by HP TOSCA team to be uploaded into Oasis TOSCA Youtube Channel at time of ODCA event.

best regards
Peter Gibbels
-- Mr. Peter Gibbels
Document Name: HP TOSCA Video for Oasis ODCA Youtube Channel

Description
This is a Video created by HP TOSCA team to be uploaded into Oasis TOSCA
Youtube Channel at time of ODCA event.
To be uploaded by the TOSCA Interop SC

For further questions please connect to :
peter.gibbels@hp.com
collin.chau@hp.com
narayan.mandaleeka@hp.com
munirathnam.kumar@hp.com
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Peter Gibbels
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2014-09-12 22:42:14

--- End Message ---