tosca-interop message

Subject: 2014-10-27 Interop SC Mtg Minutes

Attendees: Matt, Derek, Juergen

Apologies if memnbers believed this week's call was cancelled, but it was not.  The cancellation is for next week due to OpenStack summit reducing our possible roster.

Started at 10:06 US Central

Raised awareness of Paul's email sent to Int. SC mailing list of possible 1H 2015 interop events/dates.  Reviewed this list briefly.

Matt indicated we should all look at this list and prepare to discuss them at the 2015-11-10 (Nov. 10th) meeting.

Adjourned at 10:14 US  Central