tosca-interop message

Subject: Re: [tosca-interop] TOSCA Interop meeting

Hi,

November 25th at 11:00am US/ET is the great winner of the Doodle and will be the date of the first TOSCA Interop SC Meeting reboot.
I will send shortly a proper invite.

Best,
Luc

Le 21 oct. 2015 à 10:38, Luc Boutier <luc@fastconnect.fr> a écrit :

Hi All,

As you know we are getting ready to start back the TOSCA Interop SC meetings with a focus on the creation of Testing material and working on the definition of compliance levels for the different aspects of TOSCA.

As you know the TOSCA Agenda is quite busy already (times below are in US/ET timezone)
  • Monday
    • 10:00am - NFV
    • 11:45am - Monitoring
  • Tuesday
    • 10:00am TM&E
    • 12:00pm TOSCA Simple Profile
  • Wednesday
    • 13:30pm Instance Model
  • Tuesday
    • 12pm TOSCA TC Meeting
  • Friday
    • 11am Container Ad-hoc TC

Based on this agenda I propose to place the Interop SC Meeting on Wednesday at 10am or 11am US/ET.

I have created a doodle for the first meeting date (skipping the 28th october due to OpenStack summit and 11th November due to Armistice day).

Thanks,

Luc