Subject: RE: [tosca] Proposal for JIRA Utilization in the TC

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your thoughtful comment. I did ask the OASIS TC admin about it (cc’d) and he said that functionality may not be enabled (if I am remembering correctly), although it could be. That said; there is something to be said for separation of concerns; consistently using Kavi for ALL document management and JIRA for issue management by just referencing the documents by URL in the issue, which is common in OASIS, I believe.

I suppose it depends on whether you’re a “by reference” or “by value” kinda guy! :-)

Have a great holiday season and New Year!

Best,

Paul

Paul Lipton

CA Technologies

VP, Industry Standards and Open Source

Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence

Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718

Mobile: +1 267 987-6887

Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.