Subject: TOSCA Representation at CloudConnect @ Santa Clara

Hi all,

We've been informed by OASIS staff that the TOSCA TC can take advantage of a free pass to CloudConect in Santa Clara, California (February 13-16, 2012 (see http://www.cloudconnectevent.com/santaclara/). The TOSCA representative may be asked to make themselves available to answer questions about TOSCA. I presume this means press and possibly analysts. If you are interested in representing the TC in this venue, please nominate yourself in the TOSCA mailing list (a little background would be nice). We will discuss and decide on our response to this kind offer at the January 19th TOSCA TC meeting.

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.