Subject: Re: [tosca] construction of URIs identifying XML namespace names

Hi Robin,

thanks for spotting this and pointing this out. I think this was actually
my fault. I saw the namespace definition "tosca/ns" in the template
provided to us and then had a look at the naming directives which said to
put it the other way around. Consequently, since I assumed the naming
directives are more authoritative, I changed the namespace URIs. I did not
know at that time that the naming directives were undergoing changes.

Anyway, no big deal, and I will include thoses changes shortly.

@Paul: I would consider this to be something that falls into issue TOSCA-1,
so I would just add a comment and do the change.

Regards,
Thomas
Tivoli Service Automation Manager, Architecture & Design
Tivoli Master Inventor
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH, D2705, Schoenaicher Str. 220,
D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com | +49-7031-16-1219

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294