Subject: RE: [tosca] NYC Cloud Computing Expo in June

Diane,

I know the conference organizers, so hopefully between that and help from OASIS we will have a fair shot at a speaking session and/or panel. I'll keep the TC and interested folks in the TC informed as I learn more.

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Diane Mueller
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 4:43 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Paul,

I'll be at that event as well, can we see if get some sort of speaking
opportunity as well? Perhaps propose a panel on open standards?

Diane Mueller
Cloud Evangelist
ActiveState - Code to Cloud: Smarter, Safer, Faster(tm)
C: 1.604.765.3635

E: dianem@activestate.com
Web: http://www.activestate.com

Learn about Stackato for Private PaaS: http://www.activestate.com/stackato