Subject: RE: Call for Speakers at CloudCom-2012, China

Hi Chet,

Thank you for bringing this opportunity to the TC's attention. If we have any prospective candidates, we'll let you know ASAP.

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:15 AM
To: Lipton, Paul C; tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Laurent Liscia
Subject: Call for Speakers at CloudCom-2012, China

Paul & members of the TOSCA TC,

Just want to alert you to a speaking opportunity that has come up -
OASIS has been invited to have a speaker at the inaugural
CloudCom-2012 in China (http://www.bitconferences.com/cloudcon2012/).

The conference, with the theme "Leading the Third IT Revolution" will
be held August 28-30 at World Expo Center in Dalian, China. They have
offered us a speaking opportunity in Symposium 2: Cloud Computing for
Business.
(http://www.bitconferences.com/cloudcom2012/programme.asp#1 ;)

If any of you are interested, please let us know so that we can
forward your information to Allison Shi, our representative in China.

Best regards,

/chet

Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org