Subject: RE: [tosca] TOSCA Speaker Request -- for Open Standards Day Beijing Workshop

Hi TOSCA-ers,

Please feel free to nominate yourself to the list for this opportunity, if you can participate.

Jane, thanks for bringing this opportunity our way. Do you have additional details? Is this for speaking, a panel, or what? Also, how many folks do you need? If there are constraints, then the TC will review and provide you with a list, of course.

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

===
From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jane Harnad
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 12:34 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear OASIS Members,

OASIS is planning to host an Open Standards Day workshop in Beijing on 27 March. The workshop plans to bring together Chinese and Western experts, government officials and captains of digital industry, to discuss the high ROI of standards strategies focused on leadership in the global marketplace.  We would very much like to see TOSCA featured in our program and invite any member of the technical committee to consider joining us in Beijing. If you're interested in participating, please let us know as soon as possible. As a point of reference, a few preliminary details on the workshop have been posted online:  http://events.oasis-open.org/home/OSDBeijing/2012. ; Please feel free to review the details and contact me directly with any questions.  Thank you all for your support and consideration.   Kind regards, Jane

Jane Harnad
OASIS
Jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

Follow us on: