Subject: Re: [tosca] Groups - Approved CSD01 doc in WD template uploaded

Hi Paul,

Richard had some good comments on wd03 which I incorporated in a new
revision of wd03 (see also my comment on TOSCA-10). Will we use this new
revision for CSD01 once the template is available, or should we get the TC
members' ok again first?

Regards,
Thomas

  From:       Paul Lipton <paul.lipton@ca.com>

  To:         tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

  Date:       09.03.2012 00:23

  Sent by:    <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>

Submitter's message
WD3 (clean) approved (Full Majority Vote) for CSD01 (see minutes of March
8th at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/45373/TOSCA%20Minutes%202012-03-08.docx
.
-- Mr. Paul Lipton
|Document Name: Approved CSD01 doc in WD template                       |
|Description                                                            |
|WD3 (clean) Approved for CSD01                                         |
|Download Latest Revision                                               |
|Public Download Link                                                   |
|Submitter: Mr. Paul Lipton                                             |
|Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud        |
|Applications (TOSCA) TC                                                |
|Folder: Working Documents                                              |
|Date submitted: 2012-03-08 15:23:20                                    |