Subject: Re: [tosca] CSD01 Posted on TOSCA Kavi Website

Hi Paul,

sure, I can delete the version I uploaded. However, at least the TOC should
be fixed in the current CSD01. Will this be done by the OASIS staff then?

Regards,
Thomas

  From:       "Lipton, Paul C" <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>

  To:         Thomas Spatzier/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, "tosca@lists.oasis-open.org" <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>

  Date:       26.03.2012 12:47

  Sent by:    <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>

Thomas, please see my other email. I'm afraid the CSD01 that I posted last
week is the only CSD01 allowed. Could you please delete/revert as needed.

Thanks,
Paul (from mobile - please excuse typos and brevity)

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, CA Industry Standards and Open Source Program
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Phone (preferred): +1 609 583-9718