Subject: Feedback on TOSCA CSD02

Congratulations on the next iteration of the TOSCA CSD. Some quick
feedback on the latest version:

- On your Working Draft, could you check to see that the Heading1
style is properly applied to the header of all top level sections? We
had to go through and apply it to incorporate the page break and rule
for each section when we were preparing the copies this time.

- Is the TOSCA Grammar a normative computer language file? I don't
recognize the syntax used. If it is a computer language file, it will
need to be supplied as a separate plain text file as well. If not,
perhaps a sentence before the grammar explaining the syntax so that it
is clear to readers why this isn't supplied separately as well.

- Can you add a reference to the schema to Appendix D, before the
start of the schema itself. We have made the schema name
TOSCA-v1.0.xsd in the schemas directory, so a relative link to
schemas/TOSCA-v1.0.xsd will work consistently as the spec matures and
the wording such as "This schema can be accessed at
schemas/TOSCA-v1.0.xsd." will point the reader to the right location.

- As before, please replace the example domain my.com with
example.com, the reserved IANA domain name intended for sample
purposes.

Thanks,

/chet
Chet Ensign