Subject: Submitting Proposals/Issues/Bugs

Hi all,

As noted in last week's call, any TC member can (and should feel free to) make a proposal, highlight a bug/problem, or frame an important issue in JIRA (our tool for managing all these issues). Other TC members can comment and add related material to the issue (posting documents to Kavi and adding a link in the JIRA issue to the document, as needed). JIRA issues are NOT private property, of course. :-) A discussion of a new JIRA issue will be scheduled accordingly.

That said; some folks have noted that they do not have all the access rights to JIRA. I'm pleased to inform you that thanks to our friends at OASIS, that situation should now be corrected. Please let me know if any problems persist, of course.

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com