Subject: Leave of Absenses

Hi all,

Based on further research, a clarification regarding Leaves of Absence, if I may. All The TC Voting Members are entitled to at least one Leave of Absence within a 12 month period. This can be requested by sending an email to the co-chairs and the TC list at least 7 days in advance of the period requested (please specify exact dates, not to exceed 45 days). During your leave of absence, you cannot vote.

A maximum of one additional Leave of Absence is possible, but can only be granted upon formal Resolution of the TC, a potentially time consuming operation, if we get too many of them. Please consult the TC process for all the fine points, should you be interested.