Subject: RE: Leave of Absenses

Hi all,

Please be aware that even if you do not take an official leave of absence and miss more than two consecutive meetings, you can still regain your voting membership after attending two consecutive meetings of the TC (not the subcommittee).

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Lipton, Paul C
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 11:27 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Simon D Moser
Subject: [tosca] Leave of Absenses

Hi all,

Based on further research, a clarification regarding Leaves of Absence, if I may. All The TC Voting Members are entitled to at least one Leave of Absence within a 12 month period. This can be requested by sending an email to the co-chairs and the TC list at least 7 days in advance of the period requested (please specify exact dates, not to exceed 45 days). During your leave of absence, you cannot vote.

A maximum of one additional Leave of Absence is possible, but can only be granted upon formal Resolution of the TC, a potentially time consuming operation, if we get too many of them. Please consult the TC process for all the fine points, should you be interested.