Subject: REMINDER: Interop SC Meeting Today (in appx. 2 hours from now)

Just a reminder that our kickoff call is today (in about 2 hours from sending of this email):

Meeting time is Monday 8:00AM US Pacific, 10:00AM US Central, 11:00AM US Eastern.

Link to today's calendar entry:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=33498

We will ask someone to volunteer to scribe each week using chatroom (as we do for TC calls) and post minutes to "Meeting Notes" appropriately identified as SC minutes.

Thanks,
Matt