Subject: TOSCA-38 will remain open at least one week

Hi TOSCA-ers,

As you remember, in today's meeting the subject of TOSCA-38 came up and was closed by motion, incorrectly it turns out. Apparently, there is still one small, standalone piece missing. The detail on the missing piece is posted as a comment in TOSCA-38.

Therefore, unless somebody protests, I will ask the TC's indulgence and delay the closing of TOSCA-38 until our next meeting, at which time I will ask the TC to reopen the issue by formal motion. If there is any concern about this one week delay or anything else, please drop me a line, but it seems the easiest way out of the dilemma.

Thanks for your understanding,