Subject: RESPONSE REQUESTION: Interop SC Questionnaire posted

TC members,

First, I am sending this email to the general TC since I still am aware of several members from the TC who attended the first SC meeting yet have not joined the SC roster.  Please join the SC roster as it has a separate mailing list and document area we will use apart from the TC.

As an action item from the first SC meeting, I posted a questionnaire to get better clarity on the type of participation each company (in the interop TC) intends to be able to offer and against what time-frame and scenario.

Here is the link to the questionnaire:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca-interop/download.php/46814/TOSCA%20Interop%20SC%20-%20Participation%20Questionnaire%202012-09-04.htm

Please submit responses on a per-company basis (agree amongst yourselves who will answer) and post the responses to the TOSCA Interop SC mailing list.

I will compile results into a spreadsheet for next week's SC call.

Thanks,
Matt

PS We may ask additional follow-up questions after this initial set is completed for further clarifications.