Subject: Re: [tosca] URGENT: Need Interop SC Participation Questionnare TODAY

Paul/All

Ditto for Cloudsoft.

Best

Duncan

On 10 September 2012 10:10, Lipton, Paul C <Paul.Lipton@ca.com> wrote:
Matt,

CA Technologies may not be able to fill in the spreadsheet for a few more days, I'm afraid. Will try to post by EOW.

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mr. Matthew Rutkowski
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 2:30 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

TC members,

A reminder that we would like responses today (Monday, Sept. 10th) to review on our call.

Please submit responses on a per-company basis to the Interop SC mailing list (agree amongst yourselves who will answer) and post the responses to the TOSCA Interop SC mailing list.

Here is the link to the questionnaire:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca-interop/download.php/46814/TOSCA%20Interop%20SC%20-%20Participation%20Questionnaire%202012-09-04.htm

Again, please post responses to the Interop SC mailing list ASAP.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Duncan Johnston-Watt
CEO | Cloudsoft Corporation

Twitter | @duncanjw
Mobile | +44 777 190 2653
Skype | duncan_johnstonwatt
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/duncanjohnstonwatt

Cloudsoft Corporation Limited, Registered in Scotland No: SC349230.  Registered Office: 13 Dryden Place, Edinburgh, EH9 1RP

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Cloudsoft Corporation Limited does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Cloudsoft Corporation Limited in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.