Subject: RE: Tosca-52 change "typos"?

Good catch, Dale! I've added a reference to your email in TOSCA-10, our Spec bucket.

Best,
Paul

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dale Moberg
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 2:06 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca] Tosca-52 change "typos"?

WD-12 says

Changes for JIRA Issue TOSCA-52:
Removal of GroupTemplate

But on line 2204 I find .

and groupings are referred to as Group Templates.

And also in the section on a relationship template SourceElement and TargetElement

"ref: This attribute references by ID a Node Template, Requirement of a Node Template, or a Group Template within the same Service Template document that is the source of the Relationship Template.

"ref: This attribute references by ID a Node Template, Capability of a Node Template, or a Group Template within the same Service Template document that is the target of the Relationship Template."

These are now typos - especially within  the ref attributes-I hope!?