Subject: Groups - TOSCA-v1.0-wd13-redlines uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi all, I am uploading wd-13 with changes for a few JIRA issues. Most important changes are the restructuring of the schema (TOSCA-57) and the addition of PolicyType/Template (TOSCA-36/37).

NOTE: This is a major edit with tons of redlines, since I moved complete sections in the text. This was done to have the same order as we have in the grammar of the TOSCA Definitions element, and also to have an intuitive reading flow.
Because of the many redlines, I suggest to rather have a review on the clean version of wd-13.

Regards,
Thomas
-- Mr. Thomas Spatzier
Document Name: TOSCA-v1.0-wd13-redlines

Description
TOSCA-v1.0-wd13 incl. redlines
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Thomas Spatzier
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2012-10-26 03:31:13