Subject: Primer - Now Only 2 JIRA Issues

Hi TOSCA-ers,

Since there were no comments on the email that I sent last Friday (1) on JIRA issue simplification for the Primer, please note that moving forward we now will use just two simple JIRA issues for the Primer, which is NOT really issue-oriented like a spec:

--- >TOSCA-16: This issue is ONLY for NON-MATERIAL suggestions such as grammar, spelling, changing the order of material, style, etc.
---> TOSCA-60: This issue is a bucket for ALL MATERIAL contributions such as explanatory paragraphs, examples, etc.

JIRA issues that were created earlier on for the Primer will not be forgotten, but will naturally be considered by the Primer editors and responses reviewed/approved by the TC, as well.

(1) https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201211/msg00021.html