Subject: Re: [tosca] Items we noted while working on TOSCA CSD05

Hi Chet,

thanks for your comments. I checked wd-14 and item #1 looks good for me in
the word document. Using the 'Alt+F9' shortcut, I get the a {HYPERLINK
"../schemas/TOSCA-v1.0.xsd"} field (see also attached screenshot). Also, if
you follow the "non-redlines" version we uploaded to Kavi, there should be
no comments and tracked changes. We started to upload a separate "redlines"
version with latest WDs. Maybe with the last upload, I just did a mistake.

Let me know if you still observe any issues with our latest WD.

Regards,
Thomas
Tivoli Service Automation Manager Development, D2705
Schoenaicher Str. 220, D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
Phone: +49-7031-16-1219
Email: thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen