Subject: RE: Vnomic Statement of Use

Hi Derek,

Thank you for the submission of this SoU. I am sharing this SoU with the TC via the mailing list. As discussed in our TC meeting of March 28th, the TC will have an opportunity to review and approve all SoU after the deadline on April 16th.

Thanks again for your continual contribution and support of TOSCA,

Paul

From: Derek Palma [mailto:dpalma@vnomic.com]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 11:12 AM
To: Lipton, Paul C; 'Simon D Moser'
Subject: Vnomic Statement of Use

Hello Co-chairs,

As Vnomic’s primary representative I'm submitting this statement of use to OASIS:

Vnomic is using the Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01 as approved on 3/19/2013 in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy. This successful use/implementation included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations.

Sincerely,

Derek Palma

CEO

dpalma@vnomic.com