Subject: RE: HP TOSCA Statement of work/use

Hi Matt and Joel,

Thank you for the submission of this SoU. I am sharing this SoU with the TC via its mailing list. As discussed in our TC meeting of March 28th, the TC will have an opportunity to review and approve all SoU after the deadline on April 16th.

Thanks again for your continual contribution and support of TOSCA,

Paul

From: Fleck, Joel J. [mailto:joel.fleck@hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 10:30 AM
To: Newman, Matt; Lipton, Paul C; Simon D Moser
Cc: Mukerji, Jishnu (HP Software)

Paul and Simon,

As Primary Representative for HP to OASIS, I approve the following interoperability statement:

"HP has been successfully using the Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) throughout the development process. Released HP products will conform with Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01 as approved on 3/19/2013 in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy. These successful use/implementations include modeling and exchanges of topologies managed as cloud services.

This successful use/implementation did not include the interoperation of multiple independent implementations"

Best Regards,

Joel J. Fleck II

HP Primary Representative to OASIS

HP Circle No Bkgrbd